This past week I had the pleasure of participating in an amazing conversation with celebrity stylist/ professional athlete Kwasi Kessie and pro photographers Jerome Shaw and Karl Ferguson. We stood around the bar at Harlem Tavern and discussed the fundamentals of success and progression as a freelance professional in New York City. The group touched on several points but two connecting points stood out the most, consistency and continuing education.…05/22/2017
It’s the start of the 2nd week of the new year and we’re here to brighten up your day with a new episode of the ManCrushMonday Podast. Due to scheduling conflicts the crew found it very difficult to get together and create the content you have all grown to love and expect every monday. In the new year we have committed to bringing you a new episode every Monday, with…01/09/2017
Follow me on Instagram
- 5 reasons why millennials of color don’t ski, 7 reasons why they should
- Playlist: Soulection Vibes!
- Polished Gems From the School of Hard Knocks: Things You May Have Missed from Jay – Z’s NYT Interview
- Playlist: Jazz For Breakfast
- 3 Reasons to watch Spike Lee and Netflix’s “She’s Gotta Have It” Revamp