On September 29th, 2017 Shawn “Jay- Z” Carter sat down with Dean Baquet of the New York Times for what may have been the most insightful interview of his 22-year career. It rivals and may even surpass 4:44, Jay’s 13th solo studio album, which is a really tough act to follow. With Jay opening up and sharing his innermost failures and hardships in an impeccable body of art, how could…12/07/2017
Follow me on Instagram
- 5 reasons why millennials of color don’t ski, 7 reasons why they should
- Playlist: Soulection Vibes!
- Polished Gems From the School of Hard Knocks: Things You May Have Missed from Jay – Z’s NYT Interview
- Playlist: Jazz For Breakfast
- 3 Reasons to watch Spike Lee and Netflix’s “She’s Gotta Have It” Revamp