It’s officially the time to sit back and unwind, the summer time. Hopefully, you know what that means. 90-degree weather, ladies in short shorts and rompers, nutcrackers, day parties and BBQs. Who can resist prime cuts of steak, jerked chicken and hand pressed burgers coming off of a sizzling grill to be washed down with an ice cold alcoholic beverage that tastes like juice in the summer? Not I!07/10/2017
Follow me on Instagram
- 5 reasons why millennials of color don’t ski, 7 reasons why they should
- Playlist: Soulection Vibes!
- Polished Gems From the School of Hard Knocks: Things You May Have Missed from Jay – Z’s NYT Interview
- Playlist: Jazz For Breakfast
- 3 Reasons to watch Spike Lee and Netflix’s “She’s Gotta Have It” Revamp