This episode of the Vlog is the continuation of my $236 RT trip to Cancun, Mexico. My girl and I went on a few adventures during the second leg of our impromptu trip to Mexico…and we both ended up tackling some of our fears head on. Check out our time riding speedboats and ATVs, snorkeling, and leaping into 250-foot deep cenotes in the Jungles of Mexico.01/23/2017
A year ago today I was introduced to the idea of daily vlogging by my good friend, Rome ( @PhotosByRome ), during my birthday trip in Greece. The first vlog I ever watched was Casey Neistat’s and admittedly I thought it was kinda dumb at first. I didn’t understand why anyone would spent 7 – 17 minutes of their day watching what someone else did. I just didn’t get it.…01/16/2017
Follow me on Instagram
- 5 reasons why millennials of color don’t ski, 7 reasons why they should
- Playlist: Soulection Vibes!
- Polished Gems From the School of Hard Knocks: Things You May Have Missed from Jay – Z’s NYT Interview
- Playlist: Jazz For Breakfast
- 3 Reasons to watch Spike Lee and Netflix’s “She’s Gotta Have It” Revamp